Tenancy Agreements

This requirement is a very necessary part of a loan application. To give yourself the best chance of success it’s important to make a good impression.

When you rent a room, unit, house, caravan or houseboat in Queensland there are rules to be followed that protect you and your landlord.

Two types of documents can be submitted to us in support of your loan application.

  1. Preferred: Is a copy of your first two pages of your registered Tenancy Agreement.
  2. If, you do not have one. Then we must have a letter from the person (called a landlord) that you pay rent to. This letter must contain:
    1. Your name
    2. The amount of rent that you pay,
    3. The address
    4. Is any back rent owing? A statement that says you are up-to-date.
    5. If you pay cash, a statement saying that you pay cash.

When we review your bank statements, it is always helpful if we can see the rent payment coming out.